Best things about the upgrade?
Having pockets on the panels to put your mobile phone, sweets, rolls of cash etc.
- Rock n Roll bed : no more falling
- Managed to save a lot of the original Danbury interior, including one of the buddy seats
- Cab Seats : the only thing done by a Pro and well worth it, used high quality denim off the roll rather than the old pairs of Jeans used in the rest of the bus.
- My Reggae 7" table, the 'feature' item. Lots of trial and error : MK 1 was made
- Cab door panels, using same new denim used on the cab seats.
- Installation of folding buddy seat on the sliding door side.
- Refresh of the overhead storage cupboard.
- Some suitably vintage speaker covers under the rear bench
- Replace the coffee sack ceiling with some cool Kente (West African) fabric that mach the curtains. (thanks Mummy Phillips!
Finally must say a big thank you to Barbara for all the hard work on denim and anybody who gave us their old jeans!